Re: [xsl] Writing to a text file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Writing to a text file
From: "Jeffrey Moss" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:07:54 -0600
Newer processors support the xsl:document tag (xsltproc), which I use to
output multiple documents from one transform.
You'll want to call one template that matches graphic in a different "mode",
and then continue on with the rest of the transformation, I haven't found a
way to append to an existing file, maybe with an extension....

-Jeff