RE: [xsl] Problem with rendering of &#160

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with rendering of &#160
From: Richard.McMillian@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:50:26 -0600
I'm obviously doing something wrong with the transformNodeToObject code.
I get no output using the transformNodeToObject.

Dim Source As New Msxml2.DOMDocument
  Dim stylesheet As New Msxml2.DOMDocument
   Dim result As New Msxml2.DOMDocument

  ' Load data.
  Source.async = False
  Source.Load "sample.xml"

  ' Load style sheet.
  stylesheet.async = False
  stylesheet.Load "stylesheet1.xsl"

  ' Set up the resulting document.
  result.async = False
  result.validateOnParse = True

  ' Parse results into a result DOM Document.
  Source.transformNodeToObject stylesheet, result

   MsgBox result.xml