Re: [xsl] General Question

Subject: Re: [xsl] General Question
From: Michael Terry <formido@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:22:01 -0700
On Apr 22, 2004, at 4:57 PM, Michael Terry wrote:

What XSL elements should I read up on if I don't need to change my source document's elements or even the order of the elements, I just want to change the contents of some of the elements. And by 'change the contents', I mean the contents of elements that don't have child elements--only strings--if that makes any difference.

Hmm, I realized that XSL is really overkill for what I need. XPath is the important part. Luckily, it turns out the tool I'm using, an AppleScript addition I just got my hands on from Satimage Software allows you to set the text content of any element with an XPath expression, so I'm good.

Mike