RE: [xsl] Is it an error if can't resolve uri-reference?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is it an error if can't resolve uri-reference?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:53:32 +0100
The XSLT 1.0 spec contains a number of statements about what is supposed to
happen:

The xsl:include element has an href attribute whose value is a URI reference
identifying the stylesheet to be included. A relative URI is resolved
relative to the base URI of the xsl:include element (see [3.2 Base URI])...
The resource located by the href attribute value is parsed as an XML
document, and the children of the xsl:stylesheet element in this document
replace the xsl:include element in the including document.

You have to read all these statements with an implicit "If possible then X
happens, otherwise an error is signaled".