Re: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL

Subject: Re: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:41:23 +0100
> As I mentioned before this example works on my local mashine so the
> relative paths are OK.

you need to check what mime types are being used. If for example you are
using mozilla and the xsl is not being served with a an xml mime type it
will not work (it just locks up, usually).

Also you need to make sure that tomcat is actually serving the xml files
and not doing a server side transformation to something else, eg html.

If you use something like wget to fetch the files from the server rather
than a browser it's a lot easier to debug what's actually sent and what
mime type is used.

David

http://www.star.net.uk