RE: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL

Subject: RE: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:51:21 -0400
 From: Nikolas Nehmer [mailto:Nikolas.Nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxx]

> It does NOT work. The mime type mapping was already set in
> the web.xml but IE is unable to open the page. Mozilla has no
> problem to display. What else could it be? Any suggestions?

Well, actually, I do not think it works in Mozilla, either (Firefox 0.8
on Windows2000).  I do get a page but I don't see any of the content you
are trying to put in it.

I opened up the Mozilla javascript console, and it displayed these error
messages -

Security Error: Content at
http://217.227.140.47:8080/Diplom/XML/list/applicationlist.xml may not
load data from http://localhost:8080/Diplom/XML/list/personlist.xml.

http://localhost:8080/Diplom/XML/list/publicationlist.xml.

Security Error: Content at
http://217.227.140.47:8080/Diplom/XML/list/applicationlist.xml may not
load data from
http://localhost:8080/Diplom/XML/list/organisationlist.xml.

It looks like Tomcat is not getting the relative paths right somehow.

Cheers,

Tom P