RE: [xsl] Creating javascript dynamically using XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Creating javascript dynamically using XSLT
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:55:54 -0500
Thanx Rob we only wanted to be as complete as possible - if you'd strip out
the xml and xsl then the mail would be acceptable? Actually, although I also
saw it a bit strange also, the xsl:if test works, as if the processor knows
we're giving it a number 1 instead of a string '1'.

Also thanx Kenny, I'll try the approach you're proposing, it looks you're
right about looping twice with a for-each. I can't think either of a better
idea.

<prs/>