RE: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL

Subject: RE: AW: AW: [xsl] tomcat web server and dynamic XSL
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:25:08 -0400
> From: Nikolas Nehmer [mailto:Nikolas.Nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> How does your java script console display those errors. Sorry
> for that newbe question.

If you meant "what is the exact text of the error messages?", I copied
the messages to the clipboard in my last post, so they are verbatim -
you do have to select and copy them one by one.

If you mean "How do I display the javascript console?", , I think the
console itself may be an option to select when you install the browser
(I can't recall for sure any more). So you may want to re-install the
browser to make sure you have it, it you don't already.

To activate it, select the menu item "Tools/Javascript Console".  It
will open a small separate window.  Make sure to press the "Errors" or
"All" button in the toolbar (it should be already selected, but just in
case ...).

The error messages you get are generally much better than what you would
get from IE. I suggest that whenever you do not get results you expect
that involve a script, you open the Javascript Consoloe and check it.

Cheers,

Tom P