RE: [xsl] Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.
From: "Animesh Sharma" <asharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:53:58 +0530
Yeah, you are perfectly right saying that.
but I know a solution for the HTML part of my problem. But doesn't know how to generate it thorugh XSL. i.e. how to generate "&nbsp" through XSL.
But there can be finitely many other ways where differnt output(HTML output in this case) using XSL can lead to same Visual Effect. So, just trying to give more dimesion to the existing problem in order to get quick feedback.
hope you got what I'm trying to say.

Animesh