[xsl] comments needed

Subject: [xsl] comments needed
From: venkata sripada <vsripada@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
hi
   i'm a grad student and as part of my course i had to do a prj using
Java and XML.I have done a portal that would consume the RSS feeds
provided by different sites.

A registered user at the site can subscribe and unsubscribe to given
channels at any point of time.The user has the facility to search(a DOM
parser) within the news.The user will be shown the results from the sites
to which havent subscribed also.

The User Interface has been kept simple as the duration of project was one
month and was a part of course work and I was also supposed to take care
of other subjects and my part time job.

I want to add some more features such as look and feel of the site in this
summer as i'm free.

Any kind of comments on the site is appreciated.....

the prj is avilable at:

http://tango.cs.odu.edu:9291/myapp/login.htm

Thank you
raja