RE: [xsl] Compute sum of a computed node list

Subject: RE: [xsl] Compute sum of a computed node list
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 06:07:00 +0000
Hi Vidya,

Your errors, do they occur in the state_local_match or state_local_match_total part of this template? The two parts do not seem connected.

Perhaps the problem is evident for someone else on the list, but I believe that you have not provided sufficient material for us to know what is wrong.

Could you provide a small sample input and template that generates the error where you would have expected otherwise?

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :)

Hi!

Here I am trying to compute the sum for the state local salary which has
some mathematical calculation involved.

When i compute sum of a node which is not mathematically altered, i get the
sum despite having a NaN as one of the nodes. but, this gives me an error.
Could you please be kind enough to explain this?

thanks, Vidya