[xsl] Re: No more DTM IDs are available using xalan 2.6.0?

Subject: [xsl] Re: No more DTM IDs are available using xalan 2.6.0?
From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 09:11:04 -0400
Huggins, Scott wrote:
> This is on windows 2000 server using bea web logic 8.1 and Java
> 1.4.1.  I know the 1.4.1 java version had old xalan so I (think I)
> upgraded.  Is my code still pointing to the old stuff?

Almost certainly, since it should be extremely hard to provoke that message
on any recent version of Xalan, barring a massively excessive recursion in
your stylesheet... Make sure you've followed the instructions in the Xalan
FAQ for overriding Java 1.4's copy of Xalan.

If after doing so you still think you've found a Xalan bug/limitation, you
should submit it to Xalan's Bugzilla tracking system, with code and files
that will allow us to reproduce the problem for study

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"The world changed profoundly and unpredictably the day Tim Berners Lee
got bitten by a radioactive spider." -- Rafe Culpin, in r.m.filk