RE: [xsl] XSLT Editor? Help Please (from a newbie)

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Editor? Help Please (from a newbie)
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:26:26 -0600
Im a big fan of both jEdit (open source, so its free, and its got a very
good and active dev community... http://www.jedit.org ) as well as
Eclipse (IBM's open source editor, http://www.eclipse.org ) with the
XMLBuddy Pro add in ($35, http://www.xmlbuddy.com ).  XMLBuddy Pro, from
what I remember, has pretty decent Schema/XSLT integration with some
pretty cool features.

However, both need to be configured to take advantage of all they have
to offer.  It really depends on your skill level and understanding of
how editors of this nature are set up as to whether or not these
solutions will work for you.  If you are a newbie to both XSLT and
coding in general then these probably are not the answer.  But I am
confident there are plenty of other list members who can stear you down
the editor road with ease but you may need to be patient while you get
the responses, as this list is truly global and as such will take a good
24 hours a to get a good set of data to run with.

Best of luck!