[xsl] href's in xml node data

Subject: [xsl] href's in xml node data
From: "Crawford, Bradley" <Bradley.Crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:16:01 +1000
Greetings all.

I've serached the archives et al., as well as looked through all the
reference books and such I can find but can't seem to find an answer as to
if the following is possible to transform through xsl a document that
contains things such as hrefs and mailto in a document data node, such as
the following.

<test>
	<author>Test</author>
	<email>test@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</email>
	<content>Hi, this is a test content, and <a href=...>this site is
cool</a></content>
</test>

If it is possible, how would it be done?

Thanks in advance
Bradley Crawford
Senior Web Applications Developer
Canberra Insitute of Technology

 This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along
with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.