Re: [xsl] What is the best approach for doing.....

Subject: Re: [xsl] What is the best approach for doing.....
From: Julian Voelcker <asp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:00:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

> It really sounds to me like you need to rely on an advanced text editor
> like Word or WordPerfect to help keep both your cross references and
> your index/outline in synch but I don't know if this is an option for
> you or not.

I think that this might be available to me.  We cannot use a commercial WP
package, but the editor we have chosen is pretty flexible.

> Im not saying that this is impossible for you to achieve
> using XSLT but I wonder if the amount of work that would have to go into
> a solution like this would be worth it.

OK.  I am running around in circles a bit here.  I was originally working
to one set of criteria, but now the issue of Cross Referencing has come up
and so I am trying to find the best way of dealing with it.

I'll go away and have a play with the editor.

Thanks again for your help.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker