RE: [xsl] support for xsltblog.com

Subject: RE: [xsl] support for xsltblog.com
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:53:42 -0600
Ok.  I wish I didn't have to go to Denver today so I could focus on this
site and get it up as quickly as possible so that we can begin to get
all of these conversations posted and available for comment.
Unfortunately this is a very important trip that I can't cancel.  But
when I return I will get this all taken care of and live to the world.
Hopefully we can get enough action on it over the weekend so come Monday
morning when the business world starts up again there will be plenty of
content for them to absorb.

One can always hope, right? :)

And without a doubt there will be feeds available in RSS and Atom (I'll
use your 0.92 suggestion unless someone else can argue that a different
version would be better).  As far as ATOM goes Ill use what seems to be
the most common.  Any suggestions?

Thanks again David!