RE: [xsl] killing xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] killing xslt
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:36:15 +0100
> All help is welcome. If you want to start by helping with QA, then
> building up a set of test case XPath strings is the immediate priority
> (I have regression tests in case, but they only tend to cover one
> instance of each type of XPath expression, thus leaving HUGE gaps for
> unknown bugs to sneak through).

There's an XPath 2.0 test suite published as part of pathan

http://software.decisionsoft.com/pathanIntro.html

I haven't got round to running it against Saxon yet: it would be good to get
exposure to a new set of tests written by someone different.

I've never published my Saxon test suite because so much of it comes from
third parties and I've no idea of the IPR status, and it's hard to extricate
the bits I wrote myself.

Michael Kay