[xsl] change stylesheet encoding

Subject: [xsl] change stylesheet encoding
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
I was wondering what is the best way to change the encoding in the
processing statement for an XSL stylesheet.

I am concerned about users with xml documents with other encodings
trying to use the stylesheet.

I originally wrote the stylesheet for UTF-8. However, I can't find
anything but ASCII text in it. There are some UTF-8 NCRs in it
(&amp;#xA;, &amp;#x20;), but that is about it.

Is there a good way to check the character set in a stylesheet in
order to change it to another encoding?

Specifically, I would like to change UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1.

I use a text editor (Note Tab Pro) to write my stylesheets.

Mike F.
Washington, DC