[xsl] Extraction of HTML code from XML - problem

Subject: [xsl] Extraction of HTML code from XML - problem
From: Angeshwar Deepak <angeshwar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have a xml file which has some html embedded inside.
The file is like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="bcel-fb3.xsl"?>
<BugCollection>

<BugInstance type="URF_UNREAD_FIELD" priority="2">
</BugInstance>

<BugInstance type="URF_UNREAD_FIELD" priority="2">
</BugInstance>

<SummaryHTML><![CDATA[<html>
<h1>

<center>Findbugs Summary Report</center>
</h1>

]]></SummaryHTML>
</BugCollection>

I want to extract the block of HTML code and make a
seperate HTML file and create some links of my own
inside the new HTML links.

But I do not want the format of the HTML file to be
changed i.e. the HTML content should be exactly the
same as its in xml(like a cut paste) but with user
defined links to specific words or strings
in the HTML file. I have these string values in
another XSL file which I should compare with the newly
generated HTML file and then generate links.

How can this be done.

Is there a easy method like to extract continously
every string in a for loop from <html>tag to the
end</html> tag and simultaeneously check for the
occurence of the required string to which I have to
create a href link?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.