[xsl] DOCTYPE with "doctype-public" but no "doctype-system"

Subject: [xsl] DOCTYPE with "doctype-public" but no "doctype-system"
From: "Daniel Joshua" <daniel.joshua@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:17:57 +0800
Hi all,

My knowledge of DTDs is very weak, especially with most people using Schemas
nowadays, so please forgive me.

I know all of these are valid doc types:

<!DOCTYPE organisation SYSTEM "organisation.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE organisation PUBLIC "-//GridNode//DTD Organisation//EN">
<!DOCTYPE organisation PUBLIC "-//GridNode//DTD Organisation//EN"
"http://www.gridnode.com/dtd/organisation.dtd";>

I managed to produce the third one with the below xsl:

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8"
doctype-system="http://www.gridnode.com/dtd/organisation.dtd";
doctype-public="-//GridNode//DTD Organisation//EN"/>

But am having difficulty trying to produce the second one. I read in XSLT:
Programmer's Reference (pg. 257) that the "doctype-public" attribute is
ignored if the "doctype-system" is not set.

Can anybody help me out?

Regards,
Daniel