RE: [xsl] Help: Reasons to use XML/XSL ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Help: Reasons to use XML/XSL ?
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Adam,
1. One thing about XML is that the package your data is in (not just
packaging for me though), is much less weighty than other formats. I
cannot think of an instance where my data would still be "data" in
some other format and be smaller than if it was in XML.

2. I don't see your code reflecting the child::elemC.
	<elemB><elemC>Weeeeeeee</elemC></elemB>

Mike F.
Washington, DC