[xsl] RE: Subject: RE: [xsl] multiple xsl:param

Subject: [xsl] RE: Subject: RE: [xsl] multiple xsl:param
From: "Robert Stukey" <restukey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:35:10 -0400
           I think I found what I was looking for in the node-set()
function, sorry if I was short on the details. I was burning the midnight
oil, and sleepy. Most of my other questions don't specifically have to do
with XSLT, if anyone could answer some questions offline? send me an e-mail.
I am working on a Blog in Java with XSLT and would like to update the rss
feed when necessary.