[xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"

Subject: [xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 01:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
I searched through the archive and found a number of e-mails
concerning outputing the errors of a saxon run to a txt file.

The syntax was "2>error.txt". (Is there a specific place for this
syntax in the command line?)

My command line works fine for Windows 2000 and XP, but I am getting
errors from SAXON on Windows 95 (4.00).

Should I change the command line for Windows 95? What alternatives do
I have?

[this should be one line without breaks]
c:\>saxon.exe -l -w0 -o archivista_x.xml archivista.xml v1v2002_4.xsl
"replace=v1v2002_4" 2>error.txt

Mike Ferrando
Washington, DC