RE: [xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"

Subject: RE: [xsl] saxon command line error "2>error.txt"
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
David and M.D.,
Thanks David. I am greatly helped by your pages.

It seems every time I do a google search for some XML/XSL/XSL-FO or
SAXON issue, I hit your page and Jeni's (there are some others). One
thing I used in my conversion stylesheet is the timestamp.txt entity
example. I had to discover the right DOS syntax and then weed and
crunch the data, but it was really great.

Personally, I appreciated your XSL-FO book alot. The examples were a
great help. I think I may have improved your XSL-FO nested list
example.

I always achieve more if I get something to work with first.

Thanks again,
Mike F.
Washington, DC