RE: [xsl] Preserve Line break ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Preserve Line break ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:43:37 +0100
Are you sure it becomes hex 20? I suspect it becomes hex 0A, which a browser
will display in the same way as a single space.

If you want the browser to display multiple lines, you need either to wrap
the text in an HTML <pre> element, or to convert the newlines into <br/>
elements. See in the FAQ under "replace" for how to do that.

Michael Kay