AW: [xsl] follow-up: relative URIs

Subject: AW: [xsl] follow-up: relative URIs
From: <christof.hoeke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:58:38 +0200
given the following:

path/
	transformer.py
	somepath/
		imports.xsl
		deeper/
			imported.xsl

in imports.xsl I have <xsl:import href="deeper/imported.xsl"/> and it should work, does it not?
sorry about bothering you about this stuff, but thats what in e.g. Pyana does not seem to work. I have the above directory structure and need to put href="somepath/deeper/imported.xsl" to bring it to work, if run.py does the actual transformation. so the href is actually relative to the program that does the transformation...

maybe i am still missing something or does not understand what base URI actually means or maybe this is just how a specific processor works?

thanks
christof hoeke