RE: RE: [xsl] XHTML to HTML using Xalan problem

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] XHTML to HTML using Xalan problem
From: Angeshwar Deepak <angeshwar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Mr Michael Kay

Thank you very much for your reply. But I do have an
Internet connection and i am using jdk1.4.2. So can
you please tell more clearly where the problem lies
-how is this problem related to internet connection?
-should I go for a newer version of java?
-should i changes some java coniguration, if so what
and where to make the changes?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [xsl] XHTML to HTML using Xalan problem

The problem could be that your machine does not have
an internet
connection,
or that your Java configuration does not allow you to
use it.

It's not an XSLT problem.

Michael Kay