xsl:param -- passing multiple values

Subject: xsl:param -- passing multiple values
From: "Westin, Ken" <west7202@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:19:50 -0700
Hello,
 I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I have run into. I have a form where I want a list of products  listed that is generated from an xml file where I pass the element position to a checkbox value, the user can then check a box of 2-4 products, click submit and I then want to pass the element positions as a xsl:parm to the the stylesheet, so it will only show the 2-4 products the user has selected. So I guess what I am looking for is something like in SQL where you would write Select all where id IN(1,4,6) etc....

I have checked the archives and did not see anything, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

- Ken