Re: [xsl] xsl:param -- passing multiple values

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:param -- passing multiple values
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:02:38 +0200
Westin, Ken wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I
have run into. I have a form where I want a list of products  listed
that is generated from an xml file where I pass the element position
to a checkbox value, the user can then check a box of 2-4 products,
click submit and I then want to pass the element positions as a
xsl:parm to the the stylesheet, so it will only show the 2-4 products
the user has selected.

One possiblity is to concatenate the positions, separated by a space or something, and parse this inside the XSLT. A variety of techniques for parsing is available form the XSL FAQ. An alternative solution is to build a DOM tree or something equivalent, but this depends heavily on the environment and the XSLT processor itself.

J.Pietschmann