RE: [xsl] xsl:param -- passing multiple values

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:param -- passing multiple values
From: "Westin, Ken" <west7202@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:45:30 -0700
Thanks Michael,

Unfortunatly the processor I am using (or I should say my company uses)  is Oracle which it looks like only supports XSLT 1.0. If this is possible with XSLT 1.0 can someone point me towards some samples if there are any...I am pretty new to XSLT, I love it so far, but the learning curve is pretty tough. If I can get this sucker to work, I think I can get my work to let me use it on more projects.

Thanks
- Ken