Re: [xsl] XSL-FO : table-cell width problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO : table-cell width problem
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:10:02 -0400
At 2004-06-21 18:12 +0200, paul.bezault@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I use Xalan / FOP in a Java Program
and/or
Xalan in XMLSpy

Then direct your question to a FOP list as the XSL-FO you've written works in two other tools just fine.

............. Ken

At 2004-06-21 17:26 +0200, paul.bezault@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>So I have a problem with a 16cm width table!!!
>I want 2 col with width=1cm, 1 col with width=6cm, 2 col with width=1cm
and
>1 col with width=6cm but i obtain a table with 6 col with the same width

Not sure why ... I just formatted your table with two different tools and
got what looks like your expected results: spanned and different width
table cells.  Your markup looks just fine.

Which formatter are you using?

>Here the source code of my table : (i have write 111 block to simulate a
>empty cells)

Thank you for including the markup as it made it simple to just copy and
paste into a test instance.

-- Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23 World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training. G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995) Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal