RE: [xsl] Writing an Var into a file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Writing an Var into a file
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:00:33 +0100
The xsl:message instruction is designed for this purpose. You will need to
look at your particular processor's documentation to see how to direct the
message output to a file. In Saxon it is written to the standard error
output, which you can direct to a file from the command line, e.g. 2>log.xml

Michael Kay