AW: [xsl] Processing an xml catalog in xslt

Subject: AW: [xsl] Processing an xml catalog in xslt
From: <christof.hoeke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:25:44 +0200
hi,
as far as understand it after a quick read <rewriteURI> is in the xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog"

so you just need to declare a namespace preferably in the xsl:stylesheet elemment and match that (you needed the last one so you should use [last()] and not [1]?):

	xmlns:cat="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog" version="1.0">
   <xsl:output method="text" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8"/>
   <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

   <xsl:template match="cat:rewriteURI[last()]">
 <xsl:value-of select="concat('docbook.dtd.subroot=',@rewritePrefix)"/>
   </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

you even could put the default namespace of the stylesheet to xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog", and then match="rewriteURI" should just work.

did you mean that?
chris