Merging Document Problem

Subject: Merging Document Problem
From: "John Hamman" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:32:15 -0400
Hi all, Maybe someone can help with this.

I have 2 docs I want to merge and one of them is this:

Breadcrumb.xml

<ensemble xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="H:\Web
Clients\WWWRoot\Ithinkdesigns\XmlSite\_data\Performance.xsd">

            <theater>

                        <instrument type="BreadCrumb" id="PageBreadCrumb">

                                    <!-- This App is the bread crumb of the
page. -->

                                    <Breadcrumb>

                                                <Topic title="Home"
link="/">

                                                            <Topic
title="Services" link="/services">

<Topic title="Content Management" link="/services/content-management"/>

                                                            </Topic>

                                                </Topic>

                                    </Breadcrumb>

                        </instrument>

            </theater>

</ensemble>

And I want to make sure that everything from <theater> on is copied exactly
like this one.

Does anyone know how I can do this. I am totally lost since its recursive

john