RE: [xsl] Getting Extra space while converting to Text using XSLT FO

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting Extra space while converting to Text using XSLT FO
From: Leena Sharma <leena.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:53:01 +0530
The Text should appear as it is specified in XSL e.g in XSL I have given
	<fo:block text-align="start" space-before="6pt">
 			<xsl:text>Testing the data for Exta
spaces</xsl:text>
 	</fo:block>

So it should appear with single spacing between every word like this :
"Testing the data for Exta spaces"
But its coming like this : "Testing  the  data  for Exta  spaces" . Kindly
notice that it has given
double space in between words.

I have tried with <fo:block white-space-collapse="false" ...>
Its still giving the same output, I am using Apache FOP for my xml to text
conversion.
I have tried with other options also like padding = 0

Thanks & regards
Leena