[xsl] Need: XSL FO Schema/ .XSD/ Validator? "defined" or "variable" based on the FO Processor used. Comments on the listed Items I have found.

Subject: [xsl] Need: XSL FO Schema/ .XSD/ Validator? "defined" or "variable" based on the FO Processor used. Comments on the listed Items I have found.
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:14:46 -0500
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I wrote. I have found some items for the given
question by "googling". I want some comments on peoples experiences with
the XSL-FO validators they have used, developed or extended?

Ideas on how you have used existing XSL-FO validation schemas to trap
and handle errors or anything of that type.

Is there an XSL FO Schema file that I can use to validate my FO outputs
in XML-Spy as I am developing the code?

At the same time I want to be able to load and apply this XSD validation
to the generated FO output at run-time using a Schema Validator class
(which I have written by extending the available framework).

I did find the DTD and the XSLT validation on Render X site and a few
more items by doing a Google Search and going through the first 5-6
pages.

http://www.google.com/search?q=xsl+fo+schema&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&s
tart=20&sa=N

http://xep.xattic.com/xep/resources/validators/validators.html
RenderX

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-fop/src/foschema/fop.xs
d?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
Apache flavour of the same.

Any resources or XSD files for FO (strict or non-strict XSDs) that you
can share and experiences with them. Please do let me know.

Thanks,

Abhi

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus