Re: [xsl] xsl:variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:variable
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:31:31 +0100
         Hopefully I'm just missing something silly here.  I need to
  declare a variable that will be used globally and possibly modify if a
  condition occurs. Yet I cannot discern the syntax to do so , any attempt
  seems to re-declare the variable.

You can not change the value of a variable once it is bound in XSLT (just
as in all other functional programming languages).

If you said what you were trying to do somone would post the xslt way of
doing it.

David

http://www.star.net.uk