RE: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?
From: "Daniel Joshua" <daniel.joshua@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:44:55 +0800
Ok, I understand this now.

If I ever need to produce HTML fragments I will use Sarissa (I find how it
works very intersting). But the approach I am currently trying is to produce
whole HTML pages by XSLT transformation in the client's browser.

Can anyone explain to me why the below happens:

 http://202.156.224.29:18080/shatteredspace/login.do
  - work in IE only
  - unable to submit for in Mozilla

 http://202.156.224.29:18080/shatteredspace/login.do?transform=true
  - works in Mozilla - currently need to manually add the '?transform=true',
but I might automate this later)
  - nothing visible (except background graphic) in IE

I really need help. This is so confusing to me.

Regards,
Daniel