Re: [xsl] XSL resources - Flat to hierarchy - Common ancestors

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL resources - Flat to hierarchy - Common ancestors
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:36:26 +0100
> I tried the following, to try and see what was coming out of my select,
> but it crashes (in CookTop). I'm stuck because I don't
> know if it's my syntax, my understanding of XSL, or CookTop which is at
> fault!

er well assuming cooktop uses msxml and youve declared msxml's extension
namespace your template looks Ok except of course it does whatever it
does on Menu elements (which you may have posted before, but not here:-)

make a six line input document and a 12 line stylesheet and post to
the list. Say what output you want and what output (or error) you get.

In general if you don't trust your development environment run teh thing
on the command line and see what the underlying xslt engine really
says. Microsoft have an msxsl.exe wrapper for their xslt engine you can
use on the command line (ask google where it is).

David

http://www.star.net.uk