Re: [xsl] Using vars

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using vars
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:30:31 +0100
Yes, that right.

I didn't know that

{$pages}

was a short-notation for

<xsl:value-of select="$pages" />

altought i have saw many examples using it. Well, we have a saying "Quem nco
sabe i como quem nco vj!"*, that seems to apply here...

*Google translation:
Who does not know is as who does not see!

Citando David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>:

> me>
>   That will give you the string value of each of the FormZoom elements all
>   concatenated together with nothing separating them, is that really what
>   you want?
>
> sorry ignore that, you add ":" between each, which presumably _is_ what
> you want.
>
> David

> http://www.star.net.uk

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt