Re: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Any samples of client-side XSLT to generate webpages?
From: Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:29:42 +0300
Daniel Joshua wrote:

Yes. That is what I am trying to do. I even posted the code I used to do it
in an earlier email on the list in hope someone could spot my mistake.

Can anyone explain to me why the below happens:

(1) http://202.156.224.29:18080/shatteredspace/login.do
- works in IE
- unable to submit form in Mozilla

That's a javascript error. Just go to Tools > Web Development > JavaScript Console and you'll see what the problem is; you have to use DOM properly to submit the form. formName.submit() only works in IE, you should use document.forms or getElementById etc.

Clearly not an XSL issue ;-)

MAnos