RE: [xsl] Name of files being processed

Subject: RE: [xsl] Name of files being processed
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:54:24 +0100
The form document('relative.uri', node) allows you to select a document
relative to the base URI of a node in the source document, without actually
knowing the base URI.

In 2.0 you can obtain the base URI of any node using the base-uri()
function.

But in 1.0 the only way to get it is to pass it in as a parameter.

Michael Kay