[xsl] Re: Using xsl:namespace-alias for XSL generation in Saxon 6.5.3

Subject: [xsl] Re: Using xsl:namespace-alias for XSL generation in Saxon 6.5.3
From: John Dawson <john.dawson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:01:28 -0500
Thanks to everybody (George Cristian Bina, Michael Kay, and David
Carlisle) for helping me out with this.  I hadn't actually noticed
that the output XSL that included the "emit" prefix was, in fact,
valid XSL.

The solution offered by George and Michael of using a substitute
prefix (like "xslt" or "x") for the "real" XSL code you want to
process and execute is somewhat unsatisfying, but it sounds like it's
the best that can be done.  It looks like if I'm really, really
determined to make it work the way I want (use 'xsl' prefix for normal
elements and 'emit' prefix for literal elements), I may have to make a
post-processor that converts the 'emit' prefix to the 'xsl' prefix.

John