Re: [xsl] NoSuchMethodError with xalan-j-2.6.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] NoSuchMethodError with xalan-j-2.6.0?
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:43:17 +0200
Roman Koschel wrote:
I'm trying to get our system working with xalan-J 2.6.0 (we used an older version yet) but I get this:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
at org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.dom2dtm.DOM2DTM.addNode(DOM2DTM.java:259)

The most likely reason is that there are multiple jars with conflicting Xalan versions are in the classpath.

I'm working with Tomcat-3.3.

This can easily happen in web applications, because the servlet container adds several non-obvious directories to the search path for jars. You'll have to search these directories and remove any unwanted jar. The exact details depend on your environment. Note that this is already off-topic for this list, you may get more help on the appropriate Tomcat lists.

J.Pietschmann