[xsl] XSLT Song

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Song
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:24:35 +0000
Guys,
Sorry for this offtopic mail. My colleague passed me on this beautiful XSLT Song

<?song version="1.0" name="XSLT"?>

Young man, there's no need to feel blue
I said, young man, here's a language for you
If your data doesn't look like it ought
There's no need to feel so distraught

Young man, if you're going through hell
Trying to transform all of your XML
I said young man, are you listenin' to me?
You can stick that damn ASP...

<xsl:template name="chorus"> It's fun to program in XSLT! It's fun to program in XSLT! Every line in your code Is an XML node And the program is one big tree

It's fun to program in XSLT!
It's fun to program in XSLT!
It works functionally
And it's side-effect free
And the variables don't vary
</xsl:template>

It's a language like no other you've seen It's got constructs that will make you turn green It's recursive as a thing that recurs And it ain't got no procedures

Young man - if you don't know .NET
And you haven't read your Java books yet
There is still time to learn XSLT
It's almost as easy as C...

<xsl:call-template name="chorus"/>

XSLT!
XSLT!
Young man, young man, there's no need for distress!
Young man, young man, put down that CSS!

XSLT!
XSLT!
XSLT!... etc.
<graphic id="dancers" type="ascii-graphics">
</graphic>

Hope this brings smile
Vasu

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger