RE: [xsl] Converting XML data

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting XML data
From: Narasingarao Kommireddi <Narasingarao.Kommireddi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:10:28 +0530
   <ROW num="1">
      <X_COR_ADD_LINE1>No. XXI, RIL Info Park, Mahadevan Sea

I need to display the end result i.e. firstname Sureshkumar as | S | u |  r

How should i do it.

                      Manpreet Singh
                      <singhm@xxxxxxxxx        To:       "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      in>                      cc:
                      08/10/2004 04:38   Importance: Normal  Sender's OU: Reliance |------------------|
                      PM                                                           | [ ] Confidential |
                      Please respond to                                            |------------------|

Please elaborate. How does the xml look like?