Re: [xsl] Where to get XSLT training

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where to get XSLT training
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:36:46 -0600
While Im not sure what is specifically offered in the Chicago area G. Ken Holman and his company, Crane Softwrights, specialize in XSLT training. I have no doubt that one way or another he will be able to help you... Here is the footer from one of his posts to list...

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc

Hope this helps!

<M:D/>

Esther_Strom@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Forgive me if this kind of query isn't allowed on the list, but I've been having a really hard time with this. Can anyone recommend a school (university, vocational school, training center, etc.) in the Chicago area that offers semester-long classes (or something more than a 2-day seminar, anyway) on XSLT and XSL-FO?

Any information appreciated.
| E S T H E R  S T R O M, CLPP |
| Notes Application Development|
| McDougal Littell             |