Re: [xsl] Where to get XSLT training

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where to get XSLT training
From: "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:26:21 -0400
I don't know of any such classes, but I can tell you that we
at Mulberry have found that after our intense 3-day hands-on
XSLT class (with a one-day FO add-on) many of the students have
been able to immediately begin working professionally in XSLT.
(Did you know that there are more class hours in a 3-day
intensive than there are in most semester-long classes.)

Our current class schedule it available at:
  http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/upcoming.html

-- Tommie

>Forgive me if this kind of query isn't allowed on the list, but I've been
>having a really hard time with this. Can anyone recommend a school
>(university, vocational school, training center, etc.) in the Chicago area
>that offers semester-long classes (or something more than a 2-day seminar,
>anyway) on XSLT and XSL-FO?
>
>Any information appreciated.
>|------------------------------|
>| E S T H E R  S T R O M, CLPP |
>| Notes Application Development|
>| McDougal Littell             |
>| 909 Davis Street             |
>| Evanston, IL 60201 USA       |
>| w: 847.424.3209              |
>| e: esther_strom@xxxxxxxx     |

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML