Re: [xsl] Uri resolver in Saxon 8

Subject: Re: [xsl] Uri resolver in Saxon 8
From: Marcus Andersson <marcus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:06:56 +0200
Michael Kay wrote:
The important thing is to make sure that Saxon knows the base URI of the
stylesheet module. To achieve this, call setSystemId() on the Source object
that's passed to the transform() method.

At first I used DocumentSource (a dom4j implementation) since I already have the documents (dom4j documents) cached and nothing worked regarding setting system id.

I then tried to use a simple StreamSource instead and then it worked perfectly.

I guess there is a bug in dom4j or something then...

Thanks for the answers! Problem solved (almost anyway)

/Marcus