RE: [xsl] href problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] href problem
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:24:27 +0300
Hi,

Your's is not an XSL problem, but rather with URLs.

>                                                 <xsl:attribute
> name="src">url('<xsl:text
> disable-output-escaping="yes">file:///D:\work_sw\cocoon-2.1.5
> \build\webapp\CAF\style\xsl\logo.bmp</xsl:text>')</xsl:attribute>

DOE will not work in attribute values, so you might as well write:

  <fo:external-graphic space-before.optimum="4pt" space-after.optimum="4pt"
src="url('file:///D:\work_sw\cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\CAF\style\xsl\logo.bmp
</xsl:text>')" />

That, however, is not a valid URL. You want

file:///D:/work_sw/cocoon-2.1.5/build/webapp/CAF/style/xsl/logo.bmp

> (I use cocoon for PDF generation)
> They work fine on my localbox which is an Windows 2000
>
> But when run on Solaris box, they dont show up. I know for
> sure that BMPs
> and GIFs would work if i change the path on Unix.

What is the URL you're using on the Solaris?

> Secondly , how can i set the context path for my application
> so that i need
> not hardcode the Absolute path everytime  , probably someone
> working on
> cocoon could help me out.

Yes, people at Cocoon users list could probably be of assistance.

Cheers,

Jarno - Madam Zu: September 2002 Mix